Mixed Berry Cheezecake
½ cup Pitted Dates
½ cup Almonds
½ cup Flaked Coconut
2 ½ cups Cashews (soaked overnight)
½ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
½ cup Rice Syrup (or whichever liquid sweetener you prefer)
1/3 cup fresh Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon of natural Vanilla drops
2 cups Mixed Berries (frozen or fresh)
1 TBSP Rice Syrup
1. Blend all base ingredients together well.
2. Press it with your fingers into the bottom of a springform pan.
3. Add all filling ingredients into a blender. Blend til smooth and creamy. (this part needs some patience, depending on the power of your blender it may take a while to get it smooth and creamy.) Stop the blender and scrape down the sides before blending it again numerous times.
4. Scoop the filling on top of base.
5. Blend all topping ingredients together and add to the top of the cheesecake. Freeze for at least a few hours. Take out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving.